Bill Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 May 2003 13:42:13 -0400
I just created a listserv server and created 40+ lists by email using PUT
with the header, followed by the subscribers.  The server did not create
the archive directory, which means they are not available on the web.  I'm
sure I missed something.

What did I miss?

What do I have to do to start getting the archives for all the lists?

What do I do next time to do it correctly?

---  Start of email used to create list ---

PUT <listname> LIST PW=XXXXX
*
* <List Title>
*
* Confirm-Delay= 168
* Default-Options= SUBJECTHDR,REPRO
* Subscription= By_owner
* Ack= Yes
* Confidential= Service
* Validate= Yes,Confirm
* Reply-to= List,Ignore
* Review= Owners
* Send= Private
* Errors-To= Owners
* Notebook= Yes,c:\listserv\archive,Weekly,Private
* .HH ON
* Filter= Also,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
* Owner= <owners>
* change-log= yes,monthly
* .HH OFF
*
<List of subscribers here>

---

Inanimate objects rock with glee
as they conspire to baffle me.  - Ogden Nash

William Brown
Email/Internet Services
Erie 1 BOCES
(716)821-7285