Mon, 1 Sep 1997 16:01:29 -0400
Hello Listserv Providers.

I belong to a Lois and Clark fan club (The Krypton Club) and we are
participating in a project to produce (as fan written episodes published on
the internet) a 5th season of the series that ABC cancelled earlier this
spring.

We would like to request the use of a LISTSERV with which to distribute
these "episodes".

I was told to say that I don't monitor the LISTSERV groups/lists so a
private response to my e-mail address is needed. My e-mail address is

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from some of you.

--Matt Schiller
Lois and Clark
TUFS: The Unaired Fifth Season
Producer