Garrie Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:34:01 -0600
We've just upgraded to 1.8d from 1.8c on our VM machine and, of course, I have a
question...

Though the online manuals at LSoft for 1.8d give us info on the Attachments
keyword, it's apparently not available on our upgrade.

I note that when I issue the INFO KEYWORDS request, that Attachments is not
listed as one of the Keywords.  The header of the file shows that we're on 1.8d
but that it was last updated March 1, 1999.  The online manuals on the web say
that the last update was in May 2000.  Given that we just purchased the upgrade,
shouldn't we have received the latest?  Or was there something wrong in our
upgrade and can we expect other glitches?

--Garrie