Steve Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 13:58:07 -0800
Dear Listmasters,

I am a representative of a group of 60 professional caricaturists from all
over the world who have been corresponding by e-mail for over a year now.
We are searching for a sponsor for a mailing list to help us maintain a
small, but ever-growing list of e-mail participants.

Our group focuses primarily on business of drawing and selling caricatures
and calls itself "The Loop" and it's participants "loopies".  Our group is a
small but active one which posts messages daily.  Additionally, we have a
website where many of our members display their work
(http://members.aol.com/noselink) and some participate in a new usenet
newsgroup, alt.art.caricature.

I don't usually follow the discussion groups that deal with listserv news,
so I would appreciate any responses to this letter be mailed to me directly
at <[log in to unmask]>.  Thank you for considering our proposal.

Steve "Scamp" Campbell
Caricatures by Campbell
http://members.aol.com/noselink/campbell.html