"Russell, D (Duncan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:52:43 +0100
Sorry these questions are coming thick and fast these days.

We have numerous lists which want to use moderators to approve mails from
subscribers, but we want those moderators to be able to bypass the
moderation themselves.

I am sure I read somewhere in the manual that all moderators HAVE to be
editors as well. Is this true, I seem to also find numerous examples in the
manual where you can have moderators who are not editors. In this case is
moderators mail moderated ?, from tests it appears not to be, I just want to
be sure.

On another topic, if I coded
conf= service
and service= local
and local= *.* (or service= *.*)
would the lists coded like that appear on Catalist ?, they should be visible
from the web to everyone (I would have thought), and should appear to anyone
sending in the lists command, but due to the conf= service should not appear
on catalist, is that right.

Sorry for being a nuisance

Thanks again

Duncan