"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:39:46 -0800
At 05:29 AM 12/20/2004, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>Try logging out to clear the persistant cookie and go to the links above.

I tried that before posting here, and tried it again just now.  Still
doesn't present the public lists.  In fact, it incorrectly provides this
message:  "There are no public lists on this server. Please Log in to
manage your list subscriptions."

>I tried all three links above.  The first took me to a list of public
>lists and their archives.

Correct.  It shows our public lists correctly on the Archives page at
http://charitychannel.com/archives.

>The other two wouldn't show me anything because I was not logged in.

I need to ask whether or not your statement beginning with word "because"
is correct.  The Subscriber's Corner is supposed to display the public
lists without having to log in, right?

In either case, when a person logs in, only the person's subscribed lists
are displayed -- and none of the public lists to which the person is not
subscribed.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer

CharityChannel.com - Connecting Nonprofit Professionals Worldwide (tm)