Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:37:57 -0700
At 05:07 PM 12/23/98 -0600, Chris Barnes wrote:
>On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 18:55:58 -0700 Dan Lester said:
>>What is LSoft supposed to do, teach them to read the manuals?  Hold their
>>hands?
>

>I guess I should be happy that Dan doesn't work for Lsoft.  Obviously,
>this isn't the kind of response I was looking for.
>
> [log in to unmask]    was all I needed.

Chris, I'm in the helping business.  I'm a librarian and computer support
and training person.  However, I also make the assumption (yeah, I know the
dangers of assuming) that anyone in the profession should be able to figure
out how to get in touch with a company, particularly in these days of the
web, when it is pretty easy to find most anything, particularly in the
computer business.  Of course I would hope that listowners would be able to
do the same thing.

And, Chris, guess it is good you didn't run into Eric in "the olden days"
before LSoft became a business.  o-)

No, I'm not trying to take on any of Eric's skills....he's a master at all
of them....

cheers, and happy holidays

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/