"Young, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:50:23 -0500
Hi all,
I've been asked to periodically update a newsletter mailing list with
subscribers from a mandatory employees mailing list but allow said
subscribers to opt out of the newsletter list. Except for the opt-out
part, I was going to use the mandatory list as a sub-list for the
newsletter. Has anyone encountered a situation like this and do you have
any suggestions? My quick and dirty approach will probably be to scan
the changelog file after the list has been updated and issue the
necessary add or delete commands accordingly but that seems to be a
major headache. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
C. David Young
University of Texas at Arlington
Office of Information Technology
200 East Loop 820