"Bonnie M." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 16:49:10 -0700
Is anyone interrested in sponsoring a list for me?  I run a dog oriented
ICQ site at which I would also like there to be a mailing list for the
subscribers to convey thoughts with each other.  I know of many breed
specific lists which do very well and have a good flow of traffic in
them.  This ICQ site has been open one week and already I have 50
subscribers or more.
  If you are interrested in sponsoring a list for me, please email me at
the address below.  Thankyou sincerely,
Bonnie
http://www.c-zone.net/troutnat/icqlist.html
http://www.c-zone.net/troutnat/isis.html
All dogs are good dogs, you just have to love them.
Isis and Tyson. ^oo^
                  @