Tue, 2 Apr 1996 13:36:51 PST
> I delete those users' accounts, the postmaster starts receiving bounced
> email from the listserves.  Is there some way to get these deleted
> accounts removed from listserves?

If you run LMail, the error message returned to any real LISTSERV
will cause the user to be automatically deleted. Most of the
other list management software just doesn't deal with the
problem, and you're stuck with generating a piece of mail from the
erring user to get them off the list.

> lists seem to managed by different listserv software.  I've also tried
> sending the unsubscribe command as supervisor, but received a message back
> that this was unacceptable.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Contact me directly for details of how to construct the message
to get the user off the list.