LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 12:05:15 EST
On Wed, 5 Jun 1996 12:46:30 -0400 Jim Gerland said:
>On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, LISTSERV Administrator wrote:
>> Doesn't look like you're missing anything.  Is it something you can
>> post the entire template?  I've got the same code (.fo off/.fo on) in
>> our $site$.mailtpl and it works properly.
>
>So do I, that's what's got me stumped.  Here's the real UNIVPD-L MAILTPL
>file:

Tell you what... our LISTSERV isn't on a VM machine anymore, but we're
still running a VM version for mail forwarding and to catch list
requests that get sent there, but I'll take your template and see if
I can get it to work on a test list on VM here.  It sure looks okay
to me.

I know you shouldn't have to do this, but what if you copy the rest of
the DEFAULT MAILTPL around it just for grins and see if it picks it
up then.

I'll let you know what happens with the test.

-Holly