Zhen Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:50:13 -0500
Hey,

I am trying to script using put command to replace list header configuration.  I would like to avoid confirmation email after posting.  I am replacing the mailing list's configuration via email.   I did put a

'PW=xxxxxx' (password hidden with xxxxxx)at the end of the line containing the 'PUT' command.  The configuration that I sent in did result in confirmation being required for messages posted to it.

Any ideas how can I avoid confirmation email after posting the header config using put command?

Thanks a lot,

Zhen Liu

OIT Communication Services

University of Notre Dame