Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:42:00 -0600
>>> "Tunik, Arthur@DIR" <[log in to unmask]> 1/29/2010 2:49 PM >>>
I am trying to get a listserv (version 16) set up for my government
department, but am having trouble with messages being flagged as junk or
suspect.

How does one modify the header so that list members do not appear as the
originators of email, but the email comes from the list, e.g.

You can use a separate e-mail address for sending these messages. Listserv generally does not change the From address during processing. I suspect, though, that your problem with e-mail being marked as junk or spam may be from the e-mail server address or network more than from the individuals sending the mail.