Stanley Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:48:45 -0400
On Apr 8, 2005, at 10:54 AM, Brian Bohlmann wrote:

> This isn't a consistant problem either, as some other links off
>
> the archives page seem to redirect ok after logging in. The search
> archives link also seems to have a strange problem, but that's for
> another time.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Which Listserv version are you using? I reported a similar problem to
L-Soft
tech support a few months ago. This was with Listserv 14.3 on Linux. The
response I received was that it was a known bug. An updated wa was
supplied to me a few weeks later and the problem has not returned. If
you haven't done so yet, I suggest you report this problem to L-Soft via
the official channel, email to [log in to unmask] to see what they say.