Lance Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 18:10:52 -0500
I'm looking for the "unsubscribe" mailing list, I don't know the real
name of that mailing list, though or where it's located.  I was told it
is a mailing list that you put people on who send annoying unsubscribe
messages to other mailing lists.  If somebody would be kind enough to
tell me the name of the list and where it is, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Lance Sloan                                         [log in to unmask]
University of Michigan Computer Club                       Ann Arbor, Michigan