Joyce Iannuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 5 Nov 1994 16:59:33 CDT
I think that is BIOMCH-L (without an E).  Since I did a REVIEW SHORT
to make sure, I might as well put the description here too.
Hope this helps.

*  Mailing list for Biomechanics and Movement Science
*
*  This list is intended for members of the International, European, American,
*  Canadian and other Societies of Biomechanics, ISEK (International Society
*  of Electrophysiological Kinesiology), and for all others with an interest
*  in the general field of biomechanics and human or animal movement.  For the
*  scope of this list, see, e.g., the Journal of Biomechanics (Pergamon Press),
*  the Journal of Biomechanical Engineering (ASME), or Human Movement Science
*  (North-Holland).
*
*  Biomch-L is operated under the Patronage of the International Society of
*  Biomechanics.
*
*  Technical help can be obtained by sending the command 'send biomch-l guide'
*  to LISTSERV@HEARN or [log in to unmask], or by contacting one of the
*  list owners.
*
*  N.B. In the following list of subscribers, the domain .BITNET applies by
*  default.
*
*
* Total number of "concealed" subscribers:        13
* Total number of users subscribed to the list: 1732  (non-"concealed" only)
* Total number of local node users on the list:    0  (non-"concealed" only)
*