Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 May 2009 16:47:00 -0400
Do the same - just different directory names and structure.  The .list and template files are in the Listserv main directory (the drive letter may vary from one installation to another, but is quite often C: thus becoming c:\Listserv\main) and others (notebook files, web interface index files) are in directories specified by keywords in the respective config files - the site config points to web stuff, the .list points to notebook.

I don't know if this was in 15.0 or not, but in 15.5 there is a "list deletion" option in the web administration interface when logged in as a postmaster in expert mode.

>>> Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]> 05/22/09 4:27 PM >>>
I know how to delete a list on our Unix server.
I remove all the list files and directories in /var/spool/Listserv/archives, ~Listserv/home and ~Listserv/lists.  Also remove entries in /etc/aliases.

How does one delete a list using Listserv 15.0 on Windows?

--
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
204S Wagner Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)