Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 07:56:44 -0400
Dear Frank:

There are many many lists as well as WEB resources that already relate to
fire, health&safety, EMS, police, etc.  Your best bet would be to see those
out first, and then decide whether the facilities that you propose would
add value as a new resource, or integrated into exisiting ones.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State

PS - you can visit the following WEB sites (listed in NO particular order):

http://www.fema.gov/
http://www.pcema.com/index.html
http://www.fbi.gov/leb/mar974.htm
http://www.fbi.gov/
http://www.officer.com/
http://www.ehs.psu.edu/

Some LISTSERV(R) lists:

EHS-L            [log in to unmask]
                 Environmental, health and fire safety issues on campuses

FIREARMS         [log in to unmask]
                 FIREARMS Discussion List

FIREICE-L        [log in to unmask]
                 Fire and Ice List

FIREPREV         [log in to unmask]
                 The FirePrev listserver provides for notification of all fire

FIRET-L          [log in to unmask]
                 Information From School of Fire Protection

There is also a [log in to unmask] using ListPROC technology