"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Aug 90 14:46:22 EDT
If you are running LISTSERV on a 3090 under VM/XA SP2, and you have
expanded storage for minidisk cache, and make sure you reformat
LISTSERV's 191 to be 4K.  The reccomendations with I first installed
it many moons ago said to use 1K because of the number of small
files.
  I noticed last night that it was still 1K, and I reformatted it
this morning.  ADDs to NETMONTH(granted, a LARGE list) previously
were taking about 10 seconds, now complete in less than 1.
Talk about a difference.

/ahw