Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:40:17 -0400
Beware your Cisco PIX or whatever it is that has the MailGuard spoor.

If any of the duplicates contain lines 256 chars long (I think LFCR has
to cross the 256 byte boundary to cause the problem) that would be further
circumstantial evidence.

See: http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq.stm#5.6a

                                        -Kary
11:33:57 connecting to HFSECMAIL.RDH.OHIO-STATE.EDU
11:33:57 HFSECMAIL.RDH.OHIO-STATE.EDU(  0) >>> 220
11:33:57 HFSECMAIL.RDH.OHIO-STATE.EDU(  0) <<< QUIT