Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:03:56 -0700
On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:49:32 +0100, "Tukshaitov, Aidar"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Is it possible to make LISTSERV to work on multiple e-mail domains?
>i.e. I have listserv.domain1.com and listserv.domain2.com
>pointing to the same server. This works fine for web interface
>but I also want one user group to send commands to
>[log in to unmask] and others to [log in to unmask]

You must enter additional domains on the MYDOMAIN= line of the site
configuration file (site.cfg in NT) after the first value which must be the same
as the NODE=   Then stop/restart LISTSERV and also stop/restart the SMTP
Listener.  Note that the limitation is that all command responses will always
come only from the LISTSERV name defined in NODE=.

True virtual domain hosting requires running multiple copies of LISTSERV,
something you are not licensed to do.