Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:53:41 +1000
Hi,

I'd like to run a listserv for the groups I'm running now please.  Both are
for people with fibromyalgia syndrome to discuss different protocols.

One is for the support and discussion of Guaifenesin (Dr St Amand's protocol)

and the other is for the hypometabolic protocol of Dr John Lowe.

I already run them in the group addy format with 63 members for the Guai.

and, 50 for the Lowe protocol.

If you are interested in any more information regarding the protocols I can
provide it.

I look forward to your reply and thankyou.

Regards,

Bernadette Marcon