"John F. Chandler" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Feb 1992 14:31:00 EST
> Since there seems to be lots of system out there who may have similar
> problem, I am giving the solution that works.
>
> Mark Wilson ([log in to unmask]) suggested using LOOPCHECK=NONE
> setting on each list that you control. Since I have only a few lists
> I control it will do.

This may "work", but it makes communications more precarious for
everybody.  The purpose of the LOOPCHECK is to prevent mail loops,
and turning it off makes loops that much more likely.  I would hope
that you resort to this practice only if you monitor such lists
carefully (and constantly) to cut off loops manually if necessary.
                                            John