Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:40:18 -0500
In 1.8e a LISTSERV maintainer (postmaster) can issue

LISTS OWNED BY userid@host

to find out what lists are owned by the user specified.  This command takes
wildcards, so

LISTS OWNED BY *@domain.tld

, substituting the hostname in question for "domain.tld", of course, ought
to tell you what you need to know.

Prior to 1.8e there is no such command.  You'd have to write a script to
run 'listview -h' against all of the list files and then pull out the
Owner= lines for examination.  I think I wrote a REXXette years ago that
did that, but I have no idea what I did with the code.

Nathan