Thomas Habernoll <HABERNOL@DB0TUI11>
Mon, 06 Apr 87 22:07:07 MEZ
>  I have therefore  decided to write a set of  RFC822-parsing execs which will
>come as part of the LISTSERV system  but will be made public domain, operating
>system   independent  and   context-independent.

Very nice. This will save a lot of work for writers of any kind of
servers.

> ...                     next year because "I don't have the level". I am only
>277th over  360 students  in computer  sciences, which  may seem  difficult to

*laugh* Sorry, of course you will not find this so funny. Are they
kidding? OK, you told us not to ask :-) My best wishes to you.
And have fun with Cobol and dbase :-)  Oh no, I can't believe it.
I'm eagerly awaiting the first Listserv implementation in dbase
on a PC :-) :-)

  Thomas