"Miguel A. Campos" <EARNMAIN@EB0UB011>
Fri, 12 Jun 87 15:00:57 HOE
Hello,

Jim Ennis suggested me
>.......................... to send a note to LSTSRV-L to let people
>know the status of EB0.

The LISTSERV machine at EB0UB011 is being and will be maintained
(Jim himself had a first hand confirmation last night -I mean in
Europe- when he needed to stop a loop).

We have been dedicating resources to LISTSERV and we will continue
doing so.

You can contact me if anything goes wrong or if we can help (as Jim
did), but I'm not the only person here devoting time to LISTSERV.
Actually, two other persons are kindly dedicating some of their
time to its day-to-day maintenance: Xavier Millet (ZCCBXMP@EB0UB011)
and Nuria Llopart (ZCCBNLM@EB0UB011). Both used to collaborate from
time to time with Jose Maria and are now dealing with these tasks.
Therefore, the server will be maintained even during vacation periods.

But it's obvious that eventually we will need some help (just like the
people maintaining any other LISTSERVs).
Without TRUE cooperation it's likely that we will face more difficulties
when trying to do a good job (just like anyone else).

Best regards, Miguel.