Jose Maria Blasco <JMBLASCO@DEARN>
Wed, 27 Apr 88 13:07:56 EST
Some time ago I wrote an end-user interface for DISTRIBUTE called LISTSEND. It
works using  the same  syntax as  standard CMS  SENDFILE, and  additionally it
supports CARD DUMP  format, it can send  several files batched in  one CARD or
DISK DUMP deck,  it can use as the  recipient list the normal NAMES  file or a
LISTSERV List-like file or  a mixture of both, and it  has several other bells
and whistles. In particular, it can take  a RFC822-like mail with an empty To:
field and send it using DISTRIBUTE MAIL to a list of people. Only DISTRIBUTE 1
is supported  for the  moment. I can  send it to  anyone interested,  and I'll
appreciate  comments  or  suggestions  for  improvements,  although  I  cannot
guarantee any results since  I am very short of extra time  lately. I will try
to fix possible bugs asap tho.

Jose Maria