Jae Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 08:17:44 -0400
My 1.8b Listowner's manual tells me that Notify can have the values
Yes|No|monaddress.

We have a group that shares listowning responsibilities in shifts, and
we'd like for only the owners on duty to receive the subscription
requests and signoff notices.  While we have a separate list for the
owners, all of the owners are subscribed to it so that we can discuss
list issues in private, so I don't want that list to receive these
notices.

Is it possible to specify the owners to receive "notify" individually?
Is that what "monaddress" means?

Right now I have notify set to Yes and the errors-to and owner
keywords as follows:
*  Errors-To= [address of owner 1]
*  Errors-To= [address of owner 2]
*  Errors-To= [address of owner 3]
*  Errors-To= [address of owner 4]
*  Owner= [address of tech owner]
*  Owner= [address of owner 1]
*  Owner= [address of owner 2]
*  Owner= [address of owner 3]
*  Owner= [address of owner 4]
*  Owner=quiet:,(OWNERLIST)

Jae Walker
Co-Owner, ARCANA
****
[log in to unmask] -- DRYCAS | [log in to unmask] -- America Online
WWW Home Page:  http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~jae
--
What do women want?  The same things as men, only in prettier colors...
                                                      Northern Exposure