"Burgess, Ryan" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:36:19 -0500
Getting errors when trying to retrieve web archives. Our Listserv is running
stand alone. Recently upgraded from 1.8c to 1.8d but also moved the home
directory of Listserv. Listserv is currently running on Red Hat, using
apache web server.

Get the following error when trying to retrieve archives of listings that
where created before the list-serv home was moved.

Error only occurs when you actually try to read the message:
The archive files could not be accessed, probably because they are being
updated. Please try again in about 30 seconds, and report the problem if it
persists for more than a few minutes. The file that could not be opened is
'/home/listserv/home/acol-devel.log0005' and the error code was 2.

All of the new archive logs work fine but, even though stored in the same
place, none of the old files can be accessed.
File that the archive should be looking for is
/export/home/listserv/home/acol-devel.log0005.

I can not find anywhere where the old directory is still referenced. Please
let me know what needs to be done in order to get the old logs to point to
the new location.

Thanks

Ryan Burgess