"John F. Witherspoon" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 15:31:17 -0500
John Cottingham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>At 10:55 AM 2/14/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>I believe that our listerv processes awaiting jobs in a
>>LIFO manor.  We often have a bunch of jobs waiting to be
>>processed, and would like listerv to process the job
>>FIFO.

>I have noticed this as a user...the last command in a message is executed
>first.

Then how does Listsev interpret a message with a series of commands, all of
which require a password with them, when the password is given only
following the first command?  I frequently include the pwd with only the
first command in a message and all the commands I've submitted sail through
fine.

-- John