Neil Carson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:33:28 -0400
Hello,

I am testing Listserve.

I am wondering what is the best way to allow subscribers to unsubscribe. I am currently testing 'banners' with a mailto link in it which would allow subscribers to unsubscribe via their e-mail client.

I was wondering if there is a way instead of having a mailto link is there a link I could use that would allow members to unsubscribe via the Listserve web interface. I am sort of looking for something similar to the link you get in a confirmation subscription msg. But I guess that may be  this is not possible because the subscription confirmation web link has a 'transaction' number in it.

At this point I would not want subscribers to use the 'Subscribers Corner' web interface. I really do not want the hassle of potentially thousands of subscribers asking questions about how to use it.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Neil