Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:20:31 CDT
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I believe this is due to a missing close
tag in the HTML.  Specifically, there are three <table> tags at the top
and only two </table> tags.  I saved the document on my PC and arbitrarily
added another </table> tag below the two existing ones, and the page displayed
just fine.  It appears these tables are used to comprise the LISTSERV
banner at the top of the page ... if this HTML is stashed in a config file
somewhere (as opposed to being hardcoded in the executable), then you can
possibly fix it there.