"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Wed, 18 May 88 11:56:29 GMT
Thanks to whomever  changed the country code  of Austria from A to  AT for not
having told me in advance, as I had asked in EARN88. Now if you do a 'SELECT *
IN BITEARN WHERE  COUNTRY IS AUSTRIA', you  get 0 hit. I refuse  to change the
LISTSERV tables  by "trial  and error".  Either the  country code  changes are
published on EARNTECH  2 weeks in advance, which would  be a more professional
approach  anyway as  other  programs  might be  affected,  or  I don't  change
anything and  forward all bug reports  to the individuals responsible  for the
change.

  Eric