Cheryl Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 07:58:39 -0000
Hello,

I would like to create a new email chat list and am looking for a sponsor.

My idea for the new list is as follows

It would be a family in cyberspace...people sharing ideas, freebie info,
info on living frugally, money saving tips and ideas,  recipes, craft
project information, poetry, stories, and just general friendly chit chat.
A place to develop friendships and a place to go to relax after a long day.
 I will also have activities such as craft swaps, recipe round robins,
prayer circle, secret pal, and other activities.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring this list..pleae email me directly to
my email address   [log in to unmask]
I am hoping someone will be interested in sponsoring this list...I believe
that it will very helpful to people..especially to stay at home moms...or
to people that are for some reason incapable of getting out much...due to a
disability or something like that.

Thank you for your time.  Hope to hear from someone soon.

Have a great day :-)

Sincerely,
Cheryl Snyder