Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 09:03:38 CST
On Wed, 15 Feb 1995 21:45:00 GMT SHIRLEY VARMETTE - SOCIOLOGY said:
>I posted an earlier message and did not include anywhere near enough info.
>
>Still in shock.  The list is named smldog-l, open to the public and currently
>has 46 members gathered togethered after only 2 weeks.

I'll check and see what I can do.

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-9520 (work)

If you want to make life easier for novice computer users, do NOT give
them a restricted menu.  A restricted menu is simply the lazy way to
avoid teaching them what they really need to know in the first place.