Marty Hoag <NU021172@NDSUVM1>
Wed, 12 Apr 89 10:20:18 CDT
   I update lists with GET/LSVPUT.  I check lists (dozens of times a day)
using a RR link to LISTSERV's 191.  I have execs to search for users, etc.
   If I couldn't "see" the actual lists it would be nice to add some
utility commands to search a list for all occurences (well - maybe any
file) of a string and display the results...   Or maybe have a "view"
utility that could look at the list via a RR link...
   But then, I am not sure I understand the proposal...  (I have been
off of LSTSRV-L for a while).

      Marty