Doron Shikmoni <P85025@BARILVM>
Mon, 8 Feb 88 12:45:00 P
I was  just about  to type  a request  on this  list, when  Eric came  up with
LSV$GETQ. What I needed, is an exit that will be called whenever a user GETs a
file (or in fact,  whenever a file is sent to a user).  I thought about a user
exit from LSVSENDF (when the file is  actually sent). I want to keep a running
log of all files LISTSERV sends away  from my node. Can I assume LSV$GETQ will
be a proper place for this, or will  there be a possibility for a file to pass
successfully thru LSV$GETQ and then *not* to  be sent, for some reason? If the
latter is true, I'd like to ask for (yet another) user exit, from LSVSENDF, to
handle actual file shipments (this exit may  be able to do the SENDFILE itself
- perhaps in a new format; I already have an application for this too..).

Doron