"Ginny Fiero, Systems Programmer, NYS Education Dept." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Oct 1992 16:14:34 EST
Our site just got into the business of creating lists. We have a test list
going so I can get used to maintaining them and seeing what an owner does with
a list. The only thing we don't do is archive off the notes because we don't
have an abundance of disk space. We don't know how to judge how many 3380
cylinders to dedicate to a list so that we may plan ahead.

I request that people responding to the survey mention in 10) Other
considerations the amount of disk reserved for lists and/or how that figure
was determined.

Thank you,

GFIERO@SED  (518)486-1912