Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:29:14 -0700
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:39:45 -0500, Karl Signell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I want to install the web interface on an in-service LISTSERV, version
>1.8d, build 26 Feb 1999.
>
>Can I use the WA file from the current build for the web interface?

No.  You should upgrade the LISTSERV installation to the 200b Level Set by
following the upgrade instructions found in common.tar.Z (this will upgrade both
the lsv* executable and the wa* so they are all at the same build level).  We do
not recommend mixing build date versions of wa and lsv that are 18 months apart.
Much safer to have everything running at the same build level.