"Christian J. Reichetzeder" <REICHETZ@AWIIMC11>
Tue, 17 Oct 89 14:06:39 SET
SHOW:
The  "average cpu  time used"  number is,  may  I say  so, junk  - unless  you
LOGOFF/LOGON your LISTSERV at least every  four days. CONNECT= in the response
to CP  Q T  holds only  two digits  in the  hours field.  Thus if  LISTSERV is
connected more than 4 days the ratio  is wrong. Depending on the load also the
TTIME wraps after a few days/weeks.
DIAG0C could be used for ttime but I  have no (good) idea how to get the exact
connect time (other than looking into the VMBLOK/VMDBK).

EXPLODE:
If I'm  not mistaken EXPLODE  doesn't consider Mail-Via=DIST2. The  actual vs.
calculated  savings  depend on  the  method  of distribution.  Furthermore  it
doesn't suggest the movement (or connection for BESTPEERS) of peers.

Christian