"Juan M. Courcoul" <PP838474@TECMTYVM>
Sun, 21 May 89 16:16:13 EDT
Greetings !

Perhaps this isn't the best place to ask this, but since it affects the
operation of the servers, I'll go ahead anyway.

Logging on the postmaster account today, I found a VERS8900 NODEUPD file
on the reader. According to the first lines, in supercedes all previous
updates, including VERS8905 (which I received and applied last Wednesday).
However, it does not include changes which were requested by nodes in
Texas, so it does not have the June changes, and the numbering scheme
looks rather odd.

Could someone explain ? Is this a valid update, or is it better to wait for
a VERS8906 file ?

Thanks for your help.

Juan

  Juan M. Courcoul                  | Phone:
  Postmaster / Listserv coordinator |       (835) 820-0000  Ext. 4151
  Dept. of Academic Services        |
  Monterrey Institute of Technology | BitNet:
  Monterrey, N. L.   64849          |         POSTMAST @ TECMTYVM
  Mexico                            |         PP838474 @ TECMTYVM