Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Nov 1992 23:42:40 CST
   This was sent to the new-list list but it is more appropriate for
LSTSRV-L.  I think I've set the Reply-To up to go back to the sender, Riaz.
            Marty

Hi !

This is a message to all LISTSERV nodes. I am interested in starting
a new list for news and information about Bangladesh and Bangladeshis
all around the world. For those of you who don't know, Bangladesh is
a small country in South Asia.

Anyway, several other people are also interested in this list, but my
university is not a LISTSERV node. Therefore I am looking for some other
node to sponsor the list. Most of those interested in the list are in
the U.S. , so if any LISTSERV node in the U.S. is willing to sponsor
the list, please let me know, either through this list or directly at
my e-mail address.

Thanks.

-Riaz...

*  [log in to unmask]                          Ziauddin Riazul Majid      *
*  [log in to unmask]                     Ohio Wesleyan University   *
*                                              HWCC Box 1951              *
*  (614) 368-2630                              Delaware, Ohio 43015       *