Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:05:09 -0400
On Apr 9, 2007, at 9:52 AM, Harpe, Shawn wrote:

> I am trying to find out what others are using in conjunction with
> Listserv to send the emails out. We are using LSMTP right now to do
> this
> on a windows server. But with the support of LSMTP being
> discontinued we
> are researching other products or we may try using the new HDMail for
> this. But I am interested in seeing what others are using if not LSMTP
> then what? Thanks in advance for a response to this email.

Shawn;

We use sendmail on the same Suse Linux box with LISTSERV 14.5.
Sendmail works fine, but I prefer something different so I wouldn't
have to manage tons of aliases. The choice of sendmail (as opposed to
qmail, LSMTP, etc.) was made by my manager, not me. The up side is,
since we have a lot of sendmail expertise in my department,
supporting it is pretty easy when any troubleshooting is required.