Garrie Burr <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:48:32 -0500
NODESGEN is an unknown command on our VM Server and I've never had to
fix-up the tables before after ftp-ing BITEARN NODES before (and I've been
doing it manually for about five years now).  We are running Listserve
1.8c, if that makes a difference.

What does the 'All target nodes were unknown.' message mean in the console,
though?

Of course, this problem is escalating and I've got more listowners
beginning to notice the problem.

Any other suggestions -- other than hiring someone here who knows what
they're doing??

--Garrie

Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]> on 08/23/2000 03:42:39 PM

Please respond to LISTSERV give-and-take forum