Bill Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 19:10:05 CST
On Fri, 22 Jul 1994 23:54:20 +0200, Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]> said:
>On Fri, 22 Jul 1994 15:13:04 CDT Ron Ritchey <[log in to unmask]> said:
>>When a note is sent to the owner  of a list, it appears that the note is
>>only sent to the first owner of the list. Is that correct?

I assume we're talking here about mail sent to [log in to unmask]

>The note is sent to all owners, unless there is a "quiet:" keyword in the
>list of owners.  In that case, the addresses following  the keyword won't
>get the message.

That reminds me of a situation I stumbled into the other day.  What if
ALL owner addresses in Owner= follow a quiet:  parm, but there's an
LISTSERV distinguish "error mail" sent to the OWNER-listname address
from "normal mail" sent to that address?

Thanks
Bill