Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:03:59 -0400
On 19 Aug 2005 at 12:37, Claude Etienne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This question is more for the L-Soft people but are there plans to correct
> accessing a lists via the web interface when a list-address is defined for a
> particular list without having to manually modify the URL?

Thanks. We will fix this in the next release.

> Also, I'm not sure
> how the change command works with file base lists but are plans to better the
> change command so that it works with database lists when a subscriber is
> subscribed to 2 or more lists?

I'm not sure what the problem is. Could you elaborate?
"CHANGE * old-address new-address" ought to work regardless of
whether it's a database list or a traditional one. Hmm, do you have
Misc-Options=IGNORE_EMAIL_CASE? That is recommended for database
lists.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html