Spiros Liolis <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 19:28:22 EDT
Hello there,
I'm new to this list and I'll start with something that has been bugging
me for awhile.
I'm the owner of the HELLAS list (Hellenic discussion list) which is
peered at UGA, PSUVm, and AUVM.
The connection of these three is as follows:
HELLAS@UGA<--->HELLAS@PSUVM<--->HELLAS@AUVM

A problem appeared few days ago with rejected messages. Anytime, someone
sends a mail to ANY of the three, a message from LISTSERV@PSUVM is coming
to the original sender saying that the message was rejected because it appeared
before. I'm including one of these rejected mails to see what I'm talking
about. Interesting enough the posting was actually distributed, eventhough the
rejection says that didn't. In the included message below, you will notice that
the rejection message originates from [log in to unmask] One thing that I must
mention is that the members of AUVM's list receive two rejection messages (one
from LISTSERV@PSUVM and one from LISTSERV@AUVM) with the same mailbody.

Has this problem appeared to any of you? Has there been any discussion of that
matter? Please help me solv this problem.
Besides the rejection message I'm including the headers of the list, which are
the same for all three peers.