"Herbert A. Huston" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Oct 90 09:28:47 EDT
On the morning of Friday, October 12, I will be giving a talk on LISTSERV
at the monthly meeting of the GSFC LAN group.  Most of the attendees have
never used BITNET; these local networking gurus are about equally divided
between TCP/IP and DECnet (i.e., SPAN) enthusiasts.  For my overview I'll
be cribbing liberally from Eric and Ross (thanx, guys; I'll be mentioning
you by name).  I'd also like to tell the attendees what LISTSERV can do
for them and their users.

If you offer LISTSERV services that might be of interest to members of a
space and earth sciences community and if you would like me to "plug" those
services in my talk, please send me a brief description.  I've added a
Reply-To field for your convenience.

Sorry for the small window, but I wasn't formally placed on the agenda
until yesterday and had completely forgotten that I'd volunteered last
month.

-- Herb Huston, Postmaster and Systems Programmer
-- NASA Center for Computational Sciences
-- Goddard Space Flight Center
-- BITNET:   XRHAH@SCFVM
-- Internet: [log in to unmask]
-- SPAN:     SDCDCL::HUSTON
-- IBMMAIL:  USSCFYTE
-- Ameche:   (301) 286-7803
-- Snail:    Code 931, NASA/GSFC, Greenbelt, MD  20771, USA