Eric Thomas <ERIC@LEPICS>
Sun, 10 Sep 89 21:20:01 GMT
Michael, the  present release  of LISTSERV has  no future,  for technical
reasons which I have probably  already explained. The new functionality I
have introduced  has been, most  of the time,  bug fixes and  things that
were really needed to help the  network stay alive, like the BSMTP header
stuff. Yes, from time to time  I have made enhancements that were neither
fixes nor absolutely needed functions, but these were either minor things
(like  change "Ack="  to default  to "No")  or things  which were  a good
investment   because    they   actually   save   me    time,   like   the
single-nastygram-error-report function.

  Eric