Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Nov 1992 13:35:44 CST
On Wed, 18 Nov 1992 13:47:15 EDT Helen P. Nulty said:
>The problem is specific to MUSIC (it works fine from CMS).  From MUSIC,
>if I add F=MAIL to the GET request the file is delivered properly.
>Before 17e we did not have to do this.  We made modifications
>to our RSCS to support our MUSIC node, SLUMUS, all of which worked
>before 17e.  Below is a sample of the UNDELIVERABLE MAIL.

Is it possible that your modifications (or MUSIC) are expecting the
NETDATA tags to be in a particular order?  Eric is now generating the
same tagdata as a CMS SENDFILE, but it is not in the same order.  If
something on your end is expecting the 4th and 5th tagdata to always be
destination node and userid (instead of checking the tagdata keys), then
it would be confused by the new LISTSERV output.